This belt is the slim version of the bestselling strap in the shop. Buffalo is the softest of the leather straps I offer, which means it will be comfortable to wear, has no break-in period, and has a small amount of flex compared to some of the stiffer bridle leathers. The full grain hide has a beautiful pebbled natural grain. Some hides have more or less features, but all will have more character than a matte-finish belt. Rich color on these straps!
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Softer strap with a supple feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear and a small amount of flex. Still a strong leather and does not require oiling.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Rich Brown mahogany color. Some variance in color from hide to hide, but almost all straps will darken over time with age/sunlight/bodyheat.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Great! This belt stays in place even with a cell phone and knife's weight hanging on it.
About sizing I used method #1 to get 41" and that would have been perfect, but I let my old Dickies belt marked 42" influence my decision and ordered 40". This Dickies belt is at least 5" longer than the 40". Hope this helps someone with their sizing decision.
I'm very pleased with the look, feel and wear of the belt. No cheap vinyl or fake stuff here. The order was handled quickly and accurately.
I have tried belts from virtually everywhere and this is the best belt I have ever found. The leather is the best. The workmanship is the best.....price is real good too for a belt of this quality. Try one you won't be disappointed.
As soon as I received my order confirmation I knew I purchased from a company that takes pride in delivering a quality product to their customers. This belt fit perfectly using the suggested Method 1 fitting method, with the belt fitting me right on the middle of 5 holes. From the moment you see and hold this belt in your hands you’ll know you’ve purchased a quality American made product, and from the moment you put it on you’ll realize the care that went into ensuring a custom and accurate fit.
I had my grandfather's belt for the longest time, but the buckle finally broke.
I purchased a cheap fake one at Kohls and got what I paid for, a cheap belt that was falling apart within a few months.
I ordered a new belt from Noble Buffalo and I love it. It's a high quality belt and it was easy to measure and order online. I'd strongly recommend to someone looking for a belt.