1.25" Navy Blue - Horween - Soft Leather Belt
Leather Belt Size Chart
Shawl Cuff Size Chart
Please select all options.
Out of stock, but available upon request. If you'd like one of these blue (or other colors as seen in the color swatch photo), contact me first to confirm leather availability. I can usually order the leather needed and have this belt ready in ~2 weeks. These are great leather straps, but I don't keep many of the non-traditional colors on hand. Happy to make this belt, just ask!
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim look)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 10oz (3.4mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Soft firmness requires no break-in period. Easy to put on/off, small amount of flex/stretch, and extremely comfortable to wear. Strong leather by Horween tannery in Chicago, IL.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Ink Blue color (smooth even finish, bit of gloss)
- Leather sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago, IL.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back