Full thickness leather belt, smooth finish, and entirely handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a stunning chestnut dyed strap of vegetable tanned cowhide leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-10oz. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder cut from hide.
- Firmness: Medium firmness strap has no break-in period. Soft and supple to the touch, a bit firmer than buffalo, softer and more flexible than a bridle leather. Very comfortable to wear and lasts a long time!
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Chestnut color (reddish/brown, rich color)
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
The best belt I had until yesterday was an old beat up 1 inch leather belt from the thrift store that was about 6 inches too long. With my better looking belts falling apart, I finally did the research, found out what "Genuine Leather" really isn't, and then found NB. Got a smooth , dark brown, 1.5 inch, measured to the punched hole I use on my 1 inch. The order arrived yesterday and it's exactly what I need in all my belts. Hired it on the spot. Took it out of the box, put it on and headed down to the shop. Didn't think about it again until I took it off. THAT is a good belt. Ordered a second one (black) last night. I did have issues with a coupon they sent and emailed them about it. In the email this morning NB had replied and credited my credit card. Full grain customer service, too. The picture with this review is the belt today in natural light from a window and an incandescent light in the room. My compliments, Noble Buffalo.
Received it this week. Great quality, workmanship, and fit. I will definitely buy another.
With the assistance in ordering a special belt without returning it because of a mistake, I am glad to have chose Buffalo Noble. Thanks.
Thank you Dana! Glad to hear the custom belt worked out well with your buckle. Thanks again for your business!
I recently purchased the 1.25" smooth leather belt. Great quality, excellent sizing instructions and quick service. I love that is made in America and I'll be recommending this site to all my friends.
Measured the old belt as recommended and my new belts are too long. Should have paid to have two extra holes punched.