1.5" Chestnut - Wickett & Craig - English Bridle Leather Belt
Leather Belt Size Chart
Shawl Cuff Size Chart
Please select all options.
Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a chestnut dyed strap of English Bridle leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 8-10oz. Sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania, this is leather that ages very well! The edges start off glassy with a clear view of the interior leather fibers. Over time, with body heat and the oils from your hands, the chestnut brown color will deepen, the leather will soften slightly, and the polished edges will become even more glassy. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 10oz (3.2mm – 4mm). Full thickness strap.
- Firmness: Medium temper. Wickett & Craig's harness leather is slightly firmer than the similar Harness leather belt I offer, but still consider a medium/average firmness.
- Tannery: Leather hide sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Chestnut Brown color with a very light gloss over the top grain.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back