New! Classic leather smell on a rich Ebony Black Full Grain.
Full thickness leather belt, smooth finish, and entirely handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a rich black dyed strap of vegetable tanned cowhide leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-10oz. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm)
- Firmness: Medium firmness strap has no break-in period. Soft and supple to the touch, a bit firmer than buffalo, softer and more flexible than a bridle leather. Very comfortable to wear and lasts a long time!
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Ebony Black color (the natural full grain shows through nicely on this hide)
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
I only want American made. I really like my belt. Always want to support small business. My order was filled promptly, and I’m very satisfied with the looks and quality. Thank You
Just received my new belt. Everything about my purchase was easy, and delivery was very quick. Quality of the belt is great. Sizing method 1 gave me a perfect fit. Highly recommend this belt/company.
Good belt. Made to last. Well made.
Quality material & craftsmanship at an affordable price.
Very nice quality leather, buckle is heavy and nicely polished.
Great that it’s American made!