Full grain waxy leather from Walsall United Kingdom. Top of the class British Bridle Leather is waxy, dense, and has a supple finish on the front and back sides. The full leather belt is handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a beautifully dyed strap of Navy Blue English Bridle leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-10oz. The edges start off glassy with a clear view of the interior leather fibers. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: English Bridle Leather is a little different than regular bridle. English Bridle needs a little less time to "break-in" and won't have the same "squeaky" attributes on day one. Starts out stiff/firm but easily breaks in over time with oils from your hands, sunlight, and body heat. Eventually becomes soft and supple with lots of strength. This will be a long lasting strap.
- Tannery: Leather hide sourced from Sedgwick & Co in the United Kingdom
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Navy Blue color
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back