This is the rustic "raw edge" version of the brown/gray crazy horse belt. If you are looking for a more casual and slightly cheaper belt, this raw edge version is for you. See the comparison photos here to see the difference vs our standard waxed & burnished version.
- Width: 1.5 inches (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Medium to Firm. Dense leather that holds up well to daily use.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Color: Textured mix of Brown and Gray
- Edges: Beveled and left raw/fuzzy. No wax used on the edges.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Great! This belt stays in place even with a cell phone and knife's weight hanging on it.
About sizing I used method #1 to get 41" and that would have been perfect, but I let my old Dickies belt marked 42" influence my decision and ordered 40". This Dickies belt is at least 5" longer than the 40". Hope this helps someone with their sizing decision.
I'm very pleased with the look, feel and wear of the belt. No cheap vinyl or fake stuff here. The order was handled quickly and accurately.
I have tried belts from virtually everywhere and this is the best belt I have ever found. The leather is the best. The workmanship is the best.....price is real good too for a belt of this quality. Try one you won't be disappointed.
As soon as I received my order confirmation I knew I purchased from a company that takes pride in delivering a quality product to their customers. This belt fit perfectly using the suggested Method 1 fitting method, with the belt fitting me right on the middle of 5 holes. From the moment you see and hold this belt in your hands you’ll know you’ve purchased a quality American made product, and from the moment you put it on you’ll realize the care that went into ensuring a custom and accurate fit.
I had my grandfather's belt for the longest time, but the buckle finally broke.
I purchased a cheap fake one at Kohls and got what I paid for, a cheap belt that was falling apart within a few months.
I ordered a new belt from Noble Buffalo and I love it. It's a high quality belt and it was easy to measure and order online. I'd strongly recommend to someone looking for a belt.