1.5" Burgundy - Wickett & Craig - English Bridle Leather Belt
$84.00 USD $95.00 USD
Leather Belt Size Chart
Shawl Cuff Size Chart
Please select all options.
Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a burgundy dyed strap of English Bridle leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 10-12oz. Sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania, this is leather that ages very well! The edges start off glassy with a clear view of the interior leather fibers. Over time, with body heat and the oils from your hands, the burgundy color will become a bit deeper, the leather will soften slightly, and the polished edges will become even smoother. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 10oz – 12oz (4mm – 4.6mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: English Bridle Leather is a little different than regular bridle. English Bridle needs a little less time to "break-in" and won't have the same "squeaky" attributes on day one. Starts out stiff/firm but easily breaks in over time with oils from your hands, sunlight, and body heat. Eventually becomes soft and supple with lots of strength. This will be a long lasting strap.
- Tannery: Leather hide sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Burgundy color, deepens with age.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
You can't buy this quality in any store near me. Fits perfectly and feels so soft and smooth. I will be back for more!
1.5" Burgundy Leather English Bridle Belt - Brass Buckle