This belt is the bestselling strap in the shop. Buffalo is the softest of the leather straps I offer, which means it will be comfortable to wear, has no break-in period, and has a small amount of flex compared to some of the stiffer bridle leathers. The full grain hide has a beautiful pebbled natural grain. Some hides have more or less features, but all will have more character than a matte-finish belt. Rich color on these straps!
- Width: 1.5 inches (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Softer strap with a supple feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear and a small amount of flex. Still a strong leather and does not require oiling.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Rich Brown mahogany color. Some variance in color from hide to hide, but almost all straps will darken over time with age/sunlight/bodyheat.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
I purchased three belts, one each of three colors. All three are beautifully made and have superior hardware. I'm very glad to have made the decision to buy from Noble Buffalo.
I enjoy the no frills leather and of course who doesn't opening up a box with a new leather item for the smell. Looks like it will last me for years to come.
1.5" Mahogany - Buffalo Leather Belt
Very nice belt ,should last a lifetime. American made quality. Top shelf company to deal with . Highly recommend!
Is this belt actual buffalo hide - that’s the reason I bought it. ?