Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a brown color dyed strap of soft Chromexcel leather, cut 1.25” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 8-9oz. Sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago, this is a soft leather with great pull-up and excellent water resistance. If you are looking for a comfortable soft belt with great weather resistance, this is the one for you! Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 9oz (3.2mm – 3.6mm). Full thickness strap.
- Firmness: Soft temper. Horween's Chromexcel line is very soft with a bit of stretch.
- Tannery: Chromexcel leather hide sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Brown color
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
This belt is exactly what I was looking for! You simply can’t find this quality in the retail shops.
Fine piece of leather. Will enjoy it for many years.
I bought this for my husband as a gift. I was able to get a good measurement with the instructions given on the website. He loves it and the color is really nice.
Love my belt!
Almost every standard belt out there is made in China and falls apart after a while. This shop provides the absolute best materials with high-end custom options. Craftsmenship is top-notch and this belt feels like it will last.