Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a brown color dyed strap of soft Chromexcel leather, cut 1.25” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 8-9oz. Sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago, this is a soft leather with great pull-up and excellent water resistance. If you are looking for a comfortable soft belt with great weather resistance, this is the one for you! Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 9oz (3.2mm – 3.6mm). Full thickness strap.
- Firmness: Soft temper. Horween's Chromexcel line is very soft with a bit of stretch.
- Tannery: Chromexcel leather hide sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Brown color
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Ordered 2 belts from Noble Buffalo. They were great to work with when I ordered the wrong size on one of the belts. Belts look amazing.
I had a belt made with a non std width (1 3/8). It turned out great and Noble was a pleasure to work with!
Bought 3 belts. They look great. Ben was very responsive to my need for quick delivery.
Without a question or hesitation, this is an outstanding belt made by Noble Buffalo. Why? Very few ( and I mean FEW) belt manufacturers that use the coveted Horween leather refined by the Chicago based tannery, bevel, wax, and polish the edges of this Chromexcel belt. This process used by Noble Buffalo ensures your belt will be smooth all around without having the fuzzy edges that other belt manufacturers simply overlook or just will not do to make the belt useful for both dress down and up occasions.
This is my second purchase from Noble Buffalo and I will continue to support this small based American business. If quality leather selections, craftsmanship, customizations, belt quality hardware variety, and reliable customer service is what your looking for when purchasing your next belt, look no further. Consider giving Noble Buffalo your business, you'll be glad you did!
Ordered two belts and slightly underestimated my size. Happens to the best of us. Customer service was great. Exchanged the belts for properly sized ones and couldn't be happier. The leather is soft, and the belts look and fit great. I'll definitely recommend to others.