This belt is the slim version of the bestselling strap in the shop. Buffalo is the softest of the leather straps I offer, which means it will be comfortable to wear, has no break-in period, and has a small amount of flex compared to some of the stiffer bridle leathers. The full grain hide has a beautiful pebbled natural grain. Some hides have more or less features, but all will have more character than a matte-finish belt. Rich color on these straps!
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Softer strap with a supple feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear and a small amount of flex. Still a strong leather and does not require oiling.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Rich Brown mahogany color. Some variance in color from hide to hide, but almost all straps will darken over time with age/sunlight/bodyheat.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Very well made with high quality leather. I wanted to try buffalo because the description said no break in period. I’d say it does need to soften a bit but it’s a nice sturdy belt.
I wanted to try a Buffalo leather belt because the description said no break in period. I’d say it does need to soften up a little but it is made very well and a sturdy, quality piece of leather
This is a great looking belt. I can not wait to wear it.
Wanted a belt made in the US, great product, fast shipping and great communication. Very satisfied. Thank You!
This belt is beautifully crafted and I am so excited to wear it on my wedding day. 10/10 would order again