Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a natural color dyed strap of soft Chromexcel leather. Sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago, this is a soft leather with great pull-up and excellent water resistance. If you are looking for a comfortable soft belt with great weather resistance, this is the one for you! Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 9oz (3.2mm – 3.6mm). Full thickness strap.
- Firmness: Soft temper. Horween's Chromexcel line is very soft with a bit of stretch.
- Tannery: Chromexcel leather hide sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Natural color (textured mix of grey & brown)
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Perfectly happy with my custom belts. Wonderful craftsmanship and excellent customer service. Highly recommended
1.5" Black - Soft Horween Leather
Dealing with Noble Buffalo has been a distinct pleasure. Ben's assistance in selecting two different belts certainly made my decision much easier. The quality of both leathers is superb. I only have two problems: Whether the Horween or the Buffalo will be my primary belt, and just who to leave these belts to when I die. Both will undoubtedly be around for a generation or so, only becoming better looking with age and wear. I have already recommended Noble Buffalo to others and will gladly continue to do so.