Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a dark olive green color dyed strap of soft Chromexcel leather, cut 1.25” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 8-9oz. Sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago, this is a soft leather with great pull-up and excellent water resistance. If you are looking for a comfortable soft belt with great weather resistance, this is the one for you! Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 9oz (3.2mm – 3.6mm). Full thickness strap.
- Firmness: Soft temper. Horween's Chromexcel line is very soft with a bit of stretch.
- Tannery: Chromexcel leather hide sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Dark Olive green color
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
because I like my new belt—really like me new belt! All to say, it exceeds expectations!
I ordered two belts - the measurements were perfect, materials excellent, simple well executed craftsmanship and timely shipment. The colors as pictured were what I got two nice shades of brown.
That's 5 stars for me!
Thank you for well made belts, hopefully will last me a while. Nice job!!! 🙂👍
A beautiful piece of leather, skillfully rendered, I could not be more satisfied with my purchase. I own two other Chromexcel belts that were made by more expensive domestic shoemakers and this one from Noble Buffalo is at least of equal quality and actually fits better. The sizing guide is dead accurate, so follow the measuring instructions provided. I really like how basic and straightforward Noble Buffalo operates, from product descriptions through the care with which the belts were packaged and shipped. If you don't have some odd need for brand recognition and just want the best leathers on the market and expert construction, go with Noble Buffalo.
My son loved it.