Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a dark olive green color dyed strap of soft Chromexcel leather, cut 1.25” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 8-9oz. Sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago, this is a soft leather with great pull-up and excellent water resistance. If you are looking for a comfortable soft belt with great weather resistance, this is the one for you! Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 9oz (3.2mm – 3.6mm). Full thickness strap.
- Firmness: Soft temper. Horween's Chromexcel line is very soft with a bit of stretch.
- Tannery: Chromexcel leather hide sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Dark Olive green color
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
The most comfortable dress belt I own. Well made, and clean edges. Great attention to detail.
Top notch craftsmanship, leather and hardware.
Belt is good. Sent it back to get a bit longer belt. Thanks
Ordered 2 belts from Noble Buffalo. They were great to work with when I ordered the wrong size on one of the belts. Belts look amazing.
I had a belt made with a non std width (1 3/8). It turned out great and Noble was a pleasure to work with!