This belt is made with very soft "Cavalier" leather from Horween tannery in Chicago. Horween has a colorful selection of dyes that come with the Cavalier hides. Excellent finish, soft leather, solid brass, and top USA quality.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim look)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 10oz (3.4mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Soft firmness requires no break-in period. Easy to put on/off, small amount of flex/stretch, and extremely comfortable to wear. Strong leather by Horween tannery in Chicago, IL.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Ink Blue color (smooth even finish, bit of gloss)
- Leather sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago, IL.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back