Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a blue dyed strap of Horween Veg Tan leather, cut 1.25” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 8-10oz. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.25 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 10oz (3.4mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- 100% Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws (optional Brass or Brass + Nickel Plating)
- Blue color (drum dyed)
- Horween's Cavalier Veg Tan leather is soft to the touch and holds deep colors well.
- Leather sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago, IL.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no “rough cut” edges.
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back.