Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a black dyed strap of Bridle leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-10oz. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- 100% Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws with Nickel Plating
- Black color (drum dyed)
- Bridle Leather. Starts out stiff/firm and will break in over time with oils from your hands. Eventually becomes soft and supple with lots of strength.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no “rough cut” edges.
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back.
Belt Sizing Guide
I try to buy local and/or support small US businesses. The belt arrived quickly and was exactly as pictured. Quality made. Smells great!
This is by far the nicest belt I’ve ever had. There’s a ton of reasons why I like these belts, but here’s a few.
- You can tell they’re passionate about their work
- The belt is great quality leather
- It’s handmade and you can tell they don’t cut corners
Besides that they have great customer service and they’re a small business and I’d end up paying three times as much for a belt of this quality at a big company.
Do yourself a favor and buy this belt!
This is a real leather and hand made belt and it's made really well. So much better than any junk you'd get in a store