Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a black dyed strap of Bridle leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-10oz. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- 100% Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws with Nickel Plating
- Black color (drum dyed)
- Bridle Leather. Starts out stiff/firm and will break in over time with oils from your hands. Eventually becomes soft and supple with lots of strength.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no “rough cut” edges.
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back.
Belt Sizing Guide
This is a real leather and hand made belt and it's made really well. So much better than any junk you'd get in a store