This belt is the black dyed version of the bestselling strap in the shop. Buffalo is the softest of the leather straps I offer, which means it will be comfortable to wear, has no break-in period, and has a small amount of flex compared to some of the stiffer bridle leathers. The full grain hide has a beautiful pebbled natural grain. Some hides have more or less features, but all will have more character than a matte-finish belt. Rich color on these straps!
- Width: 1.5 inches (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Softer strap with a supple feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear and a small amount of flex. Still a strong leather and does not require oiling.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Deep black color
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back.
1.25" Rustic Golden Brown - Buffalo Leather Belt
Gifted my son in law a Buffalo Leather Belt. He wore it for a few days and found that it holds up well, not too stretchy, loves the look and really loves it.
I love the service and quality for the price thank you for customer service!
Great looking. Great quality. Sizing Method 1 gave the perfect size. Couldn't be more pleased.
Soft, exquisite leather. Great craftsmanship. Great belt. Will likely order another in brown.