This belt is the black dyed version of the bestselling strap in the shop. Buffalo is the softest of the leather straps I offer, which means it will be comfortable to wear, has no break-in period, and has a small amount of flex compared to some of the stiffer bridle leathers. The full grain hide has a beautiful pebbled natural grain. Some hides have more or less features, but all will have more character than a matte-finish belt. Rich color on these straps!
- Width: 1.5 inches (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Softer strap with a supple feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear and a small amount of flex. Still a strong leather and does not require oiling.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Deep black color
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back.
Exactly what I wanted in a casual jean belt. Looks good and is comfortable. I also have a pair of his Heritage Leather belts. Noble Buffalo also does very well with custom requests-all arrived exactly as I requested.
I do like the belt, but it is a bit pricey for 1 piece of leather.
Seems like a good sturdy and very well made belt. It fits perfectly and I expect to get many years out of it. HOWEVER... in order to get the last elusive of FIVE STARS, the belt has to pass the "Oh crap, I forgot my deer drag rope; I guess I'll just have to use my belt." If it stays together after at least a half mile drag out of the woods, it will have earned it's fifth star.
Beautiful belt, soft and smooth, with a very nice buckle. I will definitely purchase from Noble in the future. AAA+ Thank you
I've been wearing this belt almost every day, and it still looks brand new. There was no need to break it in and it has held up to continous use and shows no wear even from a holster being consistently against. Would highly reccomend and plan to buy more from this company in the future.