Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a glazed/glossed black dyed strap of Harness leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-11oz. Sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania, this is leather that ages very well! Waxy smooth finish and glossy edges. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 11oz (3.6mm – 4.4mm). Full thickness strap.
- Firmness: Medium temper. Wickett & Craig's harness leather is a bit softer than the other English Bridle variety that I offer.
- Tannery: Leather hide sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Rich black color with a noticeable glaze/gloss on the top grain.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
great belt, everything i expected.
Fine, well-crafted, versatile belt. Beautiful color matches my shoes nicely. Good fit (followed sizing Method #1). Recommended without reservation.
The "custom" belt was just as visualized. Beautiful belt.