Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a brown mahogany dyed strap of Buffalo leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-10oz. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- 100% Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws
- Brown mahogany color (drum dyed)
- Buffalo Leather has a soft/supple feel compared to other leathers.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no “rough cut” edges.
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back.
Belt Sizing Guide
I love these belts so much, I tell all my friends to buy one. These belts are really high quality and you can tell these guys really know their stuff!
Ben provides fantastic customer service - the first belt I ordered was not the right size, and he worked with me to measure for the correct size and exchange for a new belt. Very pleased with the experience and product and would definitely buy from Ben again in the future.
Thank you Emily, glad the replacement belt was the perfect size!