1.5" Chestnut - Cowhide Leather Belt
Leather Belt Size Chart
Shawl Cuff Size Chart
Please select all options.
Full thickness leather belt, smooth finish, and entirely handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a stunning chestnut dyed strap of vegetable tanned cowhide leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-10oz. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder cut from hide.
- Firmness: Medium firmness strap has no break-in period. Soft and supple to the touch, a bit firmer than buffalo, softer and more flexible than a bridle leather. Very comfortable to wear and lasts a long time!
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Chestnut color (reddish/brown, rich color)
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back