1.5" London Tan - Cowhide Leather Belt
Leather Belt Size Chart
Shawl Cuff Size Chart
Please select all options.
Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a classic London Tan dyed strap of American cowhide leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 8-10oz. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
The light dye method here exposes more of the natural color of this American leather from the Wickett & Craig tannery. If you are looking for a belt that will develop a patina over the years, this is the belt for you. Sunlight, especially, will darken this belt.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: This is a medium firmness belt. It doesn't have much stretch/flex, is comfortable to wear, and won't require a break-in period.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- London Tan color
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Very satisfied with my belt. Buy American!