Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a classic Russet/Tan dyed strap of American cowhide leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 8-10oz. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
The light dye method here exposes more of the natural color of this American leather from the Wickett & Craig tannery. If you are looking for a belt that will develop a patina over the years, this is the belt for you.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- 100% Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws
- Tan/Russet color (very lightly dyed at the tannery)
- American sourced skirting leather starts out stiff/firm and will break in over time with oils from your hands. Eventually becomes soft and supple with lots of strength.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Edges treated with wax. All surfaces treated with water-proofing leather sheen.
- Suede backside smoothed with wax.
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no “rough cut” edges.
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back.
- Maker's mark gold foil stamp on back.