Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a glazed/glossed dark brown dyed strap of Harness leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-11oz. Sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania, this is leather that ages very well! The edges start off glassy with a clear view of the interior leather fibers. Over time, with body heat and the oils from your hands, the brown color will deepen, the leather will soften slightly, and the polished edges will become even more glassy. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 11oz (3.6mm – 4.4mm). Full thickness strap.
- Firmness: Medium temper. Wickett & Craig's harness leather is a bit softer than the other English Bridle variety that I offer.
- Tannery: Leather hide sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Dark Brown color with a noticeable glaze/gloss on the top grain
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
It is a great belt not only due to it's masterful construction but also due to it being made in the USA with domestic leather and brass. It feels good while dueing a hard day's work to know that I am supporting domestic small business.
I just received my new belt, which is my 2nd one from Noble Buffalo. It’s not like I needed a new one unlike my previous ones from other companies. My original belt is going strong. These belts are worth every penny
I love the belt never in my life did I know I would say that a belt is comfortable but here I am
I purchased this belt as a Christmas gift for my father. He is very particular about his belts and wanted a "thick leather belt that was made in the USA". I found Noble Buffalo with a google search and after a bit of reading decided to place my order. I ended up getting two belts, a brown one (with brass hardware) and a black one (with silver hardware) because I liked both of them and couldn't make up my mind. The belts arrived on time for Christmas (shipping was great) and the belts were beautifully made to order with very high quality materials. My dad was extremely happy when he saw the "Made in USA" stamped into the leather on the back. The belts fit perfectly (I used the "Method 1" to measure) and it was exactly right, although I still opted to add the extra holes just in case my dad needed a little extra room after dinner. I would highly recommend Noble Buffalo as their products are top notch with exquisite craftsmanship. You will not be disappointed.