Classic leather smell on a rich ebony black strap.
Full thickness traditional bridle leather belt, smooth finish, and entirely handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a rich black dyed strap of vegetable tanned cowhide leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-10oz. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm)
- Firmness: Medium firmness strap has no break-in period. Soft and supple to the touch, a bit firmer than buffalo, softer and more flexible than a bridle leather. Very comfortable to wear and lasts a long time!
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Ebony Black color (the natural full grain shows through nicely on this hide)
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
The belt is perfect. Beautiful, supple leather, gorgeous brass buckle, fit is precise! Love it!
I’m extremely happy with the quality and the fit.
My husband loved quality of belt. It was easy to figure size by following their size instructions. Would purchase another.
Leather is supple and belt is well crafted and comfortable.