New! This is the rustic "raw edge" version of the golden brown buffalo belt. If you are looking for a more casual and slightly cheaper belt, this raw edge version is for you. Click here if you'd like to see the standard burnished/waxed edge version of this belt.
- Width: 1.5 inches (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Medium firmness. Dense leather that holds up well to daily use.
- Color: Golden Brown
- Edges: Beveled and left raw/fuzzy. No wax used on the edges.
- Other Notes:
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
1.25" Rustic Golden Brown - Buffalo Leather Belt
Gifted my son in law a Buffalo Leather Belt. He wore it for a few days and found that it holds up well, not too stretchy, loves the look and really loves it.
I love the service and quality for the price thank you for customer service!
Great looking. Great quality. Sizing Method 1 gave the perfect size. Couldn't be more pleased.
Soft, exquisite leather. Great craftsmanship. Great belt. Will likely order another in brown.