New! This is the rustic "raw edge" version of the golden brown buffalo belt. If you are looking for a more casual and slightly cheaper belt, this raw edge version is for you. Click here if you'd like to see the standard burnished/waxed edge version of this belt.
- Width: 1.5 inches (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Medium firmness. Dense leather that holds up well to daily use.
- Color: Golden Brown
- Edges: Beveled and left raw/fuzzy. No wax used on the edges.
- Other Notes:
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Prompt and awesome quality
I am well satisfied with my new belt of genuine leather after many years of cheap imitations that last less than a year. Your
sizing guide was right on target and your service department was very responsive when I called to correct an error I made in my mailing address. I will definitely recommend Noble Buffalo to my friends!
I bought this belt and another one at the same time. Both are exactly as pictured and of good quality. Shipped in reasonable time too. Glad to get a quality American make product and support small business.
Bought a beautiful belt that was unfortunately too long. Sent an email asking to exchange and the response was amazingly quick. A week later I had a new belt that fits perfectly. The service was friendly and quick, bravo!
I ordered this belt for my husband’s birthday. He was so excited to have a real leather belt made in the USA! We will be ordering more! Thank you!