Embrace timeless elegance with our exquisite American-made leather belt. Sourced from premium US steer hides and masterfully tanned by the renowned Chahin tannery in Veracruz, Mexico, this belt is the epitome of classic craftsmanship. Revel in the full thickness straps and luxuriate in the rich color dye that promises enduring sophistication.
Indulge in a piece that transcends trends – a belt not just for today but for decades to come. Elevate your style with this enduring accessory. Make a statement of refinement that lasts. Seize the opportunity to own this classic American-made leather belt, where craftsmanship meets longevity. Enhance your wardrobe—and experience the epitome of enduring style.
- Width: 1.25" (slim) or 1.5" (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm) full thickness strap
- Firmness: Medium firmness, no break-in period needed
- Tannery: English Bridle leather made from US steer hide. Tanned by Chahin in Veracruz, Mexico
- Hardware: Solid brass buckle & chicago screws in a variety of finishes
- Color: Rich Ebony Black
- Other Features:
- Handmade belt loop
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Great product and fast shipping! Will buy from the Noble Buffalo again!!
The belt is perfect. Beautiful, supple leather, gorgeous brass buckle, fit is precise! Love it!
I’m extremely happy with the quality and the fit.
My husband loved quality of belt. It was easy to figure size by following their size instructions. Would purchase another.
Leather is supple and belt is well crafted and comfortable.