American full-grain leather belts you will be proud to wear
Noble Buffalo is a one-man leathercraft shop located in St. Louis, Missouri. Unlike most of the belts you find for sale online and in retail stores, I will take the time to properly finish your leather strap. Here is what you can expect:
- Handmade and shipped in approximately 1 to 4 days.
- Easy to measure instructions on each product page. I want to make sure you get an exact fit.
- Solid straps for decades of durability. I cut each strap directly from full grain hides. No faux, pressed, glued, or stitched leathers.
- Edges on my standard and heritage belts will be trimmed, burnished, and waxed for a glossy smooth finish.
- 100% Solid Brass won't rust or crack like other metals. I use USA sourced buckles and chicago screws for durability.
Bestselling Leather Belts
All of my belts are handmade with solid leather & solid brass for product longevity. As you are browsing the shop, you will notice three distinct price tiers:
- $67 price tier is the rustic raw edge belts. These are made from the same leather as my standard belts, but the edges are left raw for a more casual look.
- $75 price tier is the standard belts. The biggest difference from the rustic tier is these belts will have smooth burnished and waxed edges.
- $95 price tier is the heritage belts. This will get you a belt made from Grade A hides from the USA's 100+ year old leather tanneries. Best quality leathers!
Latest Shop Update
Current Processing Time: ~7-10 days for belt creation before shipment.
Active Coupon: Use code "15OFF2" for $15 off a purchase of 2 or more belts.
New Items: All leather straps can now be paired with matte black hardware (chicago screws + buckle)
Photo: Horween Chromexcel in Black
Looking for something specific? Different color, buckle, or custom strap to fit your existing buckle? Contact me here
-Ben (Noble Buffalo Leather)
Shop Owner Recommendations
These are my current recommendations if you are looking for suggestions
Soft Leather: Soft Horween Chromexcel or Mahogany Buffalo or Black Buffalo
Well Balanced: The Cocobolo or Ebony English Bridle
Rustic/Casual: Any of the Raw Edge Belts
Thick Leather: The "Missouri Belts" or Glazed W&C Harness Leather
Popular Leather Accessories
Let customers speak for us
I love all the cuffs I bought, they are so hard to find. Well finished, does not snag the yarn., love the colours. Thank you for making them.
I am well satisfied with my new belt of genuine leather after many years of cheap imitations that last less than a year. Your
sizing guide was right on target and your service department was very responsive when I called to correct an error I made in my mailing address. I will definitely recommend Noble Buffalo to my friends!
My son loved it.
I bought this belt and another one at the same time. Both are exactly as pictured and of good quality. Shipped in reasonable time too. Glad to get a quality American make product and support small business.
Belt is exactly as advertised. Color is right with the web pic. Belt and buckle are of good quality and the belt is exactly what I was looking for. I'm glad to get an American makd product of quality from a small business for a fair price. I also bought a black buffalo belt and it's just the same quality.
Bought a beautiful belt that was unfortunately too long. Sent an email asking to exchange and the response was amazingly quick. A week later I had a new belt that fits perfectly. The service was friendly and quick, bravo!
It is a great belt not only due to it's masterful construction but also due to it being made in the USA with domestic leather and brass. It feels good while dueing a hard day's work to know that I am supporting domestic small business.
I just received my new belt, which is my 2nd one from Noble Buffalo. It’s not like I needed a new one unlike my previous ones from other companies. My original belt is going strong. These belts are worth every penny
I ordered this belt for my husband’s birthday. He was so excited to have a real leather belt made in the USA! We will be ordering more! Thank you!
He's pleased with them, so I am too!
I purchased three belts, one each of three colors. All three are beautifully made and have superior hardware. I'm very glad to have made the decision to buy from Noble Buffalo.
I love the belt never in my life did I know I would say that a belt is comfortable but here I am
I enjoy the no frills leather and of course who doesn't opening up a box with a new leather item for the smell. Looks like it will last me for years to come.