Holiday Gift Pricing
Buying for a holiday gift? All of my leather belts come with a 90 day size-exchange to get you through the holiday. Additionally, if you are looking for multiple USA Made gifts to last a lifetime, take advantage of these coupons:
- "15OFF2" - Save $15 on 2 Belts
- "25OFF3" - Save $25 on 3 Belts
- "35OFF4" - Save $35 on 4 Belts
- "50OFF5" - Save $50 on 5 Belts
**Enter code on the shopping cart screen**
American full-grain leather belts you will be proud to wear
Noble Buffalo is a one-man leathercraft shop located in St. Louis, Missouri. I am not a reseller. Each item is unique and handmade specifically for you. You can expect:
- Solid Straps for decades of durability. I cut each strap directly from full grain hides. No faux, pressed, glued, or stitched leathers like you see for sale online and in retail stores.
- Solid Brass hardware on all products. I use USA-sourced hefty brass. You will feel the difference compared to belts typically purchased from big box retailers.
- Waxed Edges on all belts. Edges are trimmed, burnished, and waxed for a glossy smooth premium finish. This time-intensive step is just one aspect that sets my belts apart.
- Handmade and shipped in approximately 3 to 7 days.
All of my belts are handmade by me (Noble Buffalo) in Saint Louis, MO. Each belt will be crafted with thick leather & solid brass built for decades of longevity. As you browse the shop, note the two tiers of leather:
- Standard Belts ($75): Crafted with smooth burnished and waxed edges. Fully USA-made to order with customizable hardware.
- Heritage Belts ($95): Crafted from Grade A showcase hides from the USA's 100+ year old leather tanneries such as Horween, Hermann Oak, and Wickett & Craig.
Latest Shop Update - December
Christmas shopping is in full swing. Based on previous years, I'm anticipating the production/delivery time will increase each day closer to Christmas. If you can order sooner, please do. If you are in a time crunch, consider upgraded Priority Mail shipping. Currently the production time before shipping is 3-7 days.
- Enter "15OFF2" for $15 off a purchase of 2 or more belts
- Free shipping on purchases of $95 or more. No coupon needed.
- Free upgraded USPS Priority Mail shipping with purchase of 2 or more belts. No coupon needed.
Current Processing Time: ~2-6 days for belt creation before shipment.
Looking for something specific? Western or plate belts? Different color, buckle, or custom strap to fit your existing buckle? Contact me here.
-Ben (Noble Buffalo Leather)
Unsure on which leather to choose? These are my recommendations based on years of belt making and valued customer feedback. If you still have questions, please email me, I'd be happy to clarify any leather related questions.
Well-Balanced: The Cocobolo or Ebony English Bridle
The belt fit perfect, very nice quality. Would buy again.
Navy Chromexcel from Horween leather. Perfect fit, solid feel, dress up or casual. Highly recommend.
They look awesome and very well made, the brass rings made it the best I have ever seen, thank you.
This is the 1st real leather belt I have ever owned. The soft leather buffalo skin belt fits well and looks great. I am looking forward to wearing the belt for a long time.
This is my 2nd belt from Noble Buffalo. My first was an 1-1/4 and I wanted a second belt so I ordered an 1-1/2. These Belts provide excellent ware.
This is a great quality belt, great looking, and sure to last 20 years, if not more. I finally decided my old rugged leather belt needed to be replaced. After looking over several makers, I chose Noble Buffalo. The price was very reasonable for this quality.
100% Great. Thanks. Will be back for more.
Great Belt only thing I would recommend is to get more holes punched in it for use. The 2 extra was not enough and I had to bring it to Shoe Repair store to get more holes punched in the belt to obtain the needed size.. Other than than that it came as ordered in about 5 days and is definitely a high quality belt that should last for many years. I am pleased and will definitely be doing future business.
I searched for a long time for a “Taupe” belt that would work for both dress and casual. Noble Buffalo sent me several leather samples (at a nominal price) to ensure the color matched my shoes. The belt was the perfect color and exceeded my expectation. P.S. Measure exactly to the instructions, my belt fit perfect.
This is a handsome well built belt. I’ve never had a belt without holes, but so far I must say I’m impressed. Would recommend to someone looking for a new belt.
Belt arrived in good condition. Supple with beautiful finish & good leather smell
Great product and fast shipping! Will buy from the Noble Buffalo again!!
First off, i am always looking to purchase items made in the USA...especially from a small business owner. I have purchased several belts from department stores, they all seem to fall apart in about a month,(made in china). I stumbled across his website, and liked what i seen. More expensive than the Chinese made belts, but the quality appears to be superior. Bottom line, you get what you pay for!