American full-grain leather belts you will be proud to wear
Noble Buffalo is a one-man leathercraft shop located in St. Louis, Missouri. Unlike most of the belts you find for sale online and in retail stores, I will take the time to properly finish your leather strap. Here is what you can expect:
- Handmade and shipped in approximately 1 to 4 days.
- Easy to measure instructions on each product page. I want to make sure you get an exact fit.
- Solid straps for decades of durability. I cut each strap directly from full grain hides. No faux, pressed, glued, or stitched leathers.
- Edges on my standard and heritage belts will be trimmed, burnished, and waxed for a glossy smooth finish.
- 100% Solid Brass won't rust or crack like other metals. I use USA sourced buckles and chicago screws for durability.
All of my belts are handmade with solid leather & solid brass for product longevity. As you are browsing the shop, you will notice three distinct price tiers:
- $65 price tier is the rustic raw edge belts. These are made from the same leather as my standard belts, but the edges are left raw for a more casual look.
- $75 price tier is the standard belts. The biggest difference from the rustic tier is these belts will have smooth burnished and waxed edges.
- $95 price tier is the heritage belts. This will get you a belt made from Grade A hides from the USA's 100+ year old leather tanneries. Best quality leathers!
Latest Shop Update - November
Current Processing Time: ~1-3 day(s) for belt creation and shipment.
Overstock Sale: I'll be running a brief sale on certain colors.
Coupon: Use code "15OFF2" for $15 off a purchase of 2 or more belts.
New Items: All leather straps can now be paired with matte black hardware (chicago screws + buckle)
Photo: Horween Chromexcel in Black
Looking for something specific? Different color, buckle, or custom strap to fit your existing buckle? Contact me here
-Ben (Noble Buffalo Leather)
These are my current recommendations if you are looking for suggestions
Well Balanced: The Cocobolo or Ebony English Bridle
Rustic/Casual: Any of the Raw Edge Belts
1.25" Rustic Golden Brown - Buffalo Leather Belt
Great customer service and great quality.
Ordered 2 belts from Noble Buffalo. They were great to work with when I ordered the wrong size on one of the belts. Belts look amazing.
Gifted my son in law a Buffalo Leather Belt. He wore it for a few days and found that it holds up well, not too stretchy, loves the look and really loves it.
I love the service and quality for the price thank you for customer service!
Great looking. Great quality. Sizing Method 1 gave the perfect size. Couldn't be more pleased.
Soft, exquisite leather. Great craftsmanship. Great belt. Will likely order another in brown.
Good reliable service with a quality product
This belt (and keychain) was my first purchase and I couldn't be happier with quality of leather and workmanship. I won't hesitate to order again. Thank you sir.
Everything was described and showed up and promised. No break in time and great quality!
I had a belt made with a non std width (1 3/8). It turned out great and Noble was a pleasure to work with!
This is a high quality belt! Looks exactly as pictured on the site and even better around my waste. The service here was great. I got an email right away letting me know that my belt was being worked on and another when it was ready to ship. I will definitely be buying my belts from here from now on.