American full-grain leather belts you will be proud to wear
Noble Buffalo is a one-man leathercraft shop located in St. Louis, Missouri. Unlike most of the belts you find for sale online and in retail stores, I will take the time to properly finish your leather strap. Here is what you can expect:
- Handmade and shipped in approximately 5 to 10 days.
- Easy to measure instructions on each product page. I want to make sure you get an exact fit.
- Solid straps for decades of durability. I cut each strap directly from full grain hides. No faux, pressed, glued, or stitched leathers.
- Edges on my standard and heritage belts will be trimmed, burnished, and waxed for a glossy smooth finish.
- 100% Solid Brass won't rust or crack like other metals. I use USA sourced buckles and chicago screws for durability.
Bestselling Leather Belts
All of my belts are handmade with solid leather & solid brass for product longevity. As you are browsing the shop, you will notice three distinct price tiers:
- $67 price tier is the rustic raw edge belts. These are made from the same leather as my standard belts, but the edges are left raw for a more casual look.
- $75 price tier is the standard belts. The biggest difference from the rustic tier is these belts will have smooth burnished and waxed edges.
- $95 price tier is the heritage belts. This will get you a belt made from Grade A hides from the USA's 100+ year old leather tanneries. Best quality leathers!
Latest Shop Update
Current Processing Time: ~7-10 days for belt creation before shipment.
Active Coupon: Use code "15OFF2" for $15 off a purchase of 2 or more belts.
New Items: All leather straps can now be paired with matte black hardware (chicago screws + buckle)
Photo: Horween Chromexcel in Black
Looking for something specific? Different color, buckle, or custom strap to fit your existing buckle? Contact me here
-Ben (Noble Buffalo Leather)
Shop Owner Recommendations
These are my current recommendations if you are looking for suggestions
Soft Leather: Soft Horween Chromexcel or Mahogany Buffalo or Black Buffalo
Well Balanced: The Cocobolo or Ebony English Bridle
Rustic/Casual: Any of the Raw Edge Belts
Thick Leather: The "Missouri Belts" or Glazed W&C Harness Leather
Popular Leather Accessories
Let customers speak for us
because I like my new belt—really like me new belt! All to say, it exceeds expectations!
I ordered two belts - the measurements were perfect, materials excellent, simple well executed craftsmanship and timely shipment. The colors as pictured were what I got two nice shades of brown.
That's 5 stars for me!
The quality of the belt is amazing. I expect the belt to last for years. Many thanks for a superior product.
Thank you for well made belts, hopefully will last me a while. Nice job!!! 🙂👍
Great belt. Bought two. Would buy another for family
I can check “black belt” off the list for the rest of my life. This one will outlast me. I don’t think it’s possible to buy a higher-quality belt at any price.
The measurements and description are accurate. Very pliable and soft. Black is black.
Purchased two belts. They are everyone was looking for in a belt. Top quality, correct fit, and look fantastic.
A beautiful piece of leather, skillfully rendered, I could not be more satisfied with my purchase. I own two other Chromexcel belts that were made by more expensive domestic shoemakers and this one from Noble Buffalo is at least of equal quality and actually fits better. The sizing guide is dead accurate, so follow the measuring instructions provided. I really like how basic and straightforward Noble Buffalo operates, from product descriptions through the care with which the belts were packaged and shipped. If you don't have some odd need for brand recognition and just want the best leathers on the market and expert construction, go with Noble Buffalo.
1.25" Glazed Dark Brown - Wickett & Craig Harness Leather
Thick durable leather. Exactly what I wanted. Very good quality.
Excellent quality, beautiful belt!
great belt, quality is superb, fits well.