This is a handmade to-order full grain leather belt. The leather is a rich Natural dyed strap of American Horween Chromexcel from their Chicago tannery. The belt itself will be handmade by Noble Buffalo in Saint Louis, MO just for you. This type of leather is soft, comfortable, water resistance, and long lasting. Perfect as a casual belt or a dress belt in the slimmer width. Horween CXL leather freshens up nicely with my in-house made leather balm.
- Width: 1.25" (slim) or 1.5" (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 9oz (3.2mm – 3.6mm) full thickness strap
- Firmness: Soft temper with a bit of stretch and pull-up
- Tannery: Chromexcel leather hide sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago
- Hardware: Solid brass buckle & chicago screws in a variety of finishes
- Color: Natural
- Other Features:
- Handmade belt loop
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Great quality with custom fit. I’ll never buy another belt off a rack,
The belt looks beautiful and feels like it will last a lifetime! Since, I just received this belt I can’t comment on longevity but, it certainly looks extremely well made! I have had belts that cost more and didn’t look and feel as well as this belt. This is my first purchase with Noble Buffalo and definitely not my last. Thank you so much!
Bought as a gift. The belt is beautiful soft leather, but needs to be double b thickness and stiched . it will stretch and not hold its shape over time. Disappointing because of the cost. The brass roller buckle is a great add on feature for any belt from Noble!
My new Buffalo belt arrived. Perfect fit. Noble's instructions for fitment are spot on. The belt os handsome and feels solid. A comfortable belt. The wider belt choice meshes perfectly nto my EDC. I also nought a slimmer, brown belt for my wife. Shh! It's a Present!