Leather Belt Care & Maintenance
Leather Belt Maintenance And Care
- All belts will come oiled and buffed.
- However, every 3-5 years you may want to re-oil your belt if it feels dry or you live in a dry or cold climate.
- We recommend applying a light coating of Mink Oil or Neatsfoot Oil to both sides of the belt.
- Using a towel, rag, or old t-shirt, rub the oil into the leather until there is uniform color and no visible streaks.
- After applying oil, buff again with a clean towel to remove excess oil from the surface.
- Allow the belt to rest for 24-48 hours before wearing.
- Repeat every few years or as needed.
Recommended Belt Care Products