This belt is the bestselling strap in the shop. Buffalo is the softest of the leather straps I offer, which means it will be comfortable to wear, has no break-in period, and has a small amount of flex compared to some of the stiffer bridle leathers. The full grain hide has a beautiful pebbled natural grain. Some hides have more or less features, but all will have more character than a matte-finish belt. Rich color on these straps! Refresh the surface grain over the years with my shop-made leather balm.
- Width: 1.25" (slim) or 1.5" (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm) full thickness strap
- Firmness: Softer strap with a supple feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear, a small amount of flex, still a strong leather.
- Hardware: Solid brass buckle & chicago screws in a variety of finishes
- Color: Rich Black
- Other Features:
- Handmade belt loop
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
This is the 1st real leather belt I have ever owned. The soft leather buffalo skin belt fits well and looks great. I am looking forward to wearing the belt for a long time.
This is my 2nd belt from Noble Buffalo. My first was an 1-1/4 and I wanted a second belt so I ordered an 1-1/2. These Belts provide excellent ware.
First off, i am always looking to purchase items made in the USA...especially from a small business owner. I have purchased several belts from department stores, they all seem to fall apart in about a month,(made in china). I stumbled across his website, and liked what i seen. More expensive than the Chinese made belts, but the quality appears to be superior. Bottom line, you get what you pay for!