Introducing the "Missouri Belt" – an embodiment of enduring craftsmanship. The raw cowhide undergoes meticulous tanning on the Saint Louis Mississippi riverfront by Hermann Oak, one of the oldest tanneries in the United States, with a legacy dating back to the 1800s. Originally established to supply harness leather to wagon trains following the Lewis and Clark trails, Hermann Oak remains a family-owned institution, consistently producing the strongest leather.
Following the time-honored tanning process, the belt strap is precision-cut, finished, and expertly assembled by Noble Buffalo, also located in Saint Louis. If your quest is for the belt with unparalleled longevity, look no further. This belt features the thickest hide ever worked with in our shop, measuring 5mm to 5.5mm, equivalent to a robust 12-14oz leather. Anticipate enduring quality that spans decades, making it an investment in both style and durability.
- Width: 1.5" (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 12oz – 14oz (5mm – 5.5mm) very thick strap
- Firmness: Very Firm. Soften with leather balm and apply as often as needed.
- Tannery: Hermann Oak in St. Louis, MO
- Hardware: Solid brass buckle & chicago screws in a variety of finishes
- Color: Black
- Other Features:
- Handmade belt loop
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Great Belt only thing I would recommend is to get more holes punched in it for use. The 2 extra was not enough and I had to bring it to Shoe Repair store to get more holes punched in the belt to obtain the needed size.. Other than than that it came as ordered in about 5 days and is definitely a high quality belt that should last for many years. I am pleased and will definitely be doing future business.
This is a handsome well built belt. I’ve never had a belt without holes, but so far I must say I’m impressed. Would recommend to someone looking for a new belt.
Great belt. Size/fit is perfect
This is my first quality, full grain leather belt and I’m happy I went with Noble, I love it!
I recently purchased the MIssouri Belt in Black and it was so outstanding in every way I had to have the British Brown one also. I'm convinced there is NOT a better belt on the planet than what comes from Noble Buffalo.