This is a handmade to-order full grain leather belt. The leather is a rich Dark Olive dyed strap of American Horween Chromexcel from their Chicago tannery. The belt itself will be handmade by Noble Buffalo in Saint Louis, MO just for you. This type of leather is soft, comfortable, water resistance, and long lasting. Perfect as a casual belt or a dress belt in the slimmer width. Horween CXL leather freshens up nicely with my in-house made leather balm.
- Width: 1.25" (slim) or 1.5" (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 9oz (3.2mm – 3.6mm) full thickness strap
- Firmness: Soft temper with a bit of stretch and pull-up
- Tannery: Chromexcel leather hide sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago
- Hardware: Solid brass buckle & chicago screws in a variety of finishes
- Color: Dark Olive
- Other Features:
- Handmade belt loop
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Navy Chromexcel from Horween leather. Perfect fit, solid feel, dress up or casual. Highly recommend.
Good quality belt. Soft leather
Belt arrived in good condition. Supple with beautiful finish & good leather smell
This belt is exactly what I was looking for! You simply can’t find this quality in the retail shops.
Fine piece of leather. Will enjoy it for many years.