This is an everyday casual buffalo leather belt. These buffalo straps pair perfectly with a pair of jeans or any casual outfit. The full grain hide has a beautiful pebbled natural grain. Some hides have more or less features. The coloring may also vary from strap to strap and from hide to hide. The photo here is a good representation of the average strap taken from one of these hides. If you are looking for a casual, tough, rugged, and long lasting belt...look no further!
- Width: 1.25" (slim) or 1.5" (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm) full thickness strap
- Firmness: Medium
- Hardware: Solid brass buckle & chicago screws in a variety of finishes
- Color: Distressed Brown
- Other Features:
- Handmade belt loop
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
This is a great quality belt, great looking, and sure to last 20 years, if not more. I finally decided my old rugged leather belt needed to be replaced. After looking over several makers, I chose Noble Buffalo. The price was very reasonable for this quality.
100% Great. Thanks. Will be back for more.
I searched for a long time for a “Taupe” belt that would work for both dress and casual. Noble Buffalo sent me several leather samples (at a nominal price) to ensure the color matched my shoes. The belt was the perfect color and exceeded my expectation. P.S. Measure exactly to the instructions, my belt fit perfect.
This is the 2nd belt that I've gotten for my boyfriend. He loved the other one but the loop fell off after 2 years. Got him the same one. He's a mechanic so he wears it every day.
1.5" Ashy Brown Crazy Horse - Buffalo Leather Belt