Smith's Leather Balm - 1oz Tin
Leather Belt Size Chart
Shawl Cuff Size Chart
Please select all options.
- 1 oz. tin Handmade in Maine
- Made with three all natural ingredients
- 100% Organic Cocoa Butter
- 100% Organic Beeswax
- 100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil
- Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up
- Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately. Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
About the Ingredients:
100% Organic Cocoa Butter
- Organic cocoa butter is not commonly used in leather treatment due to it’s high cost.
- It has become one of the most highly sought after ingredients in natural cosmetic supplies and skin conditioners.
- Cocoa butter is rich in vitamin E and contains natural antioxidants that help fight premature aging and deterioration.
100% Organic Beeswax
- Organic beeswax is safer and more effective than other barrier creams like petroleum jelly which contain harmful chemicals that can damage stitching.
- It acts as a natural waterproofer, sealing the leather and protecting it from harsh elements
- In addition, beeswax functions as a moisturizer, softening stiff, rigid leather.
100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil
- Pure sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins A, E and B. It’s a preferred ingredient in natural health and beauty products.
- It’s hypoallergenic and safer than less expensive alternatives. It has many wonderful health benefits and works to improve the overall look and feel of leather goods.
No animal fats, synthetic compounds, preservatives or petroleum based products.
Just the safest, highest quality natural ingredients.