This belt is the ashy-brown version of the crazy horse leathers that I offer. Crazy Horse leather has a textured appearance with a slight pull-up effect. Great as a casual belt to pair with jeans. The full grain hide has a beautiful pebbled natural grain. Some hides have more or less features, but all will have more character than a matte-finish belt. The coloring may also vary from strap to strap and from hide to hide. The photo here is a good representation of the average strap taken from one of these hides.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Softer strap with a supple feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear and a small amount of flex. Still a strong leather and does not require oiling.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
Color: Primarily Ashy Brown with light gray undertones
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Exactly what I wanted in a casual jean belt. Looks good and is comfortable. I also have a pair of his Heritage Leather belts. Noble Buffalo also does very well with custom requests-all arrived exactly as I requested.
I do like the belt, but it is a bit pricey for 1 piece of leather.
Seems like a good sturdy and very well made belt. It fits perfectly and I expect to get many years out of it. HOWEVER... in order to get the last elusive of FIVE STARS, the belt has to pass the "Oh crap, I forgot my deer drag rope; I guess I'll just have to use my belt." If it stays together after at least a half mile drag out of the woods, it will have earned it's fifth star.
Beautiful belt, soft and smooth, with a very nice buckle. I will definitely purchase from Noble in the future. AAA+ Thank you
I've been wearing this belt almost every day, and it still looks brand new. There was no need to break it in and it has held up to continous use and shows no wear even from a holster being consistently against. Would highly reccomend and plan to buy more from this company in the future.