This belt is the ashy-brown version of the crazy horse leathers that I offer. Crazy Horse leather has a textured appearance with a slight pull-up effect. Great as a casual belt to pair with jeans. The full grain hide has a beautiful pebbled natural grain. Some hides have more or less features, but all will have more character than a matte-finish belt. The coloring may also vary from strap to strap and from hide to hide. The photo here is a good representation of the average strap taken from one of these hides.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Softer strap with a supple feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear and a small amount of flex. Still a strong leather and does not require oiling.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
Color: Primarily Ashy Brown with light gray undertones
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
1.25" Rustic Golden Brown - Buffalo Leather Belt
Gifted my son in law a Buffalo Leather Belt. He wore it for a few days and found that it holds up well, not too stretchy, loves the look and really loves it.
I love the service and quality for the price thank you for customer service!
Great looking. Great quality. Sizing Method 1 gave the perfect size. Couldn't be more pleased.
Soft, exquisite leather. Great craftsmanship. Great belt. Will likely order another in brown.