1.5" Black - Missouri Belt
Leather Belt Size Chart
Shawl Cuff Size Chart
Please select all options.
Low Stock - 2 left, more on the way! This is the "Missouri Belt". The raw cowhide is tanned on the Saint Louis riverfront by Hermann Oak (one of the oldest tanneries in the United States). Hermann Oak has been tanning leather in St. Louis, MO since the 1800s. The leather is then trimmed and distributed by Springfield Leather Co in Springfield, MO. And finally, the belt strap is cut/finished/assembled by Noble Buffalo back in Saint Louis.
If you are looking for the belt that will last the longest, this is the most premium hide I've worked with and the most premium I offer in my shop. These straps cost me the most to produce, but for now I am keeping this belt at the same price point. I can only make about 10 of these per month, so grab one if you see this in stock!
- Width: 1.5 inches (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Stiffer strap that is wearable and comfortable on day one, but will soften with age. Body heat, sunlight, and oils from your hands will break-in the belt strap over time. Very long lasting and durable strap.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Deep black color
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
My husband says these the nicest belts he has ever worn.Thank you
very well made, high quality belt