Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a glazed/glossed medium brown dyed strap of Harness leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-11oz. Sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania, this is leather that ages very well! The edges start off glassy with a clear view of the interior leather fibers. Over time, with body heat and the oils from your hands, the brown color will deepen, the leather will soften slightly, and the polished edges will become even more glassy. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 11oz (3.6mm – 4.4mm). Full thickness strap.
- Firmness: Medium temper. Wickett & Craig's harness leather is a bit softer than the other English Bridle variety that I offer.
- Tannery: Leather hide sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Medium Brown color with a noticeable glaze/gloss on the top grain.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Great customer service and great quality.
After waffling for months on a new belt, I bought a new belt from Noble Buffalo and received it yesterday. Beautiful brass buckle and hardware and soft, sturdy leather belt. Very pleased with the quality and "feel" of the belt.
I bought this belt because it was American made and it was made from leather. The belt did not disappoint. I am looking to get many years of wear from the belt!
The belt I purchased was expertly handcrafted. Experienced and talented craftsmen produced an item I will be proud to wear and show off.
Belt is very nice quality and well made.