Classic leather smell on a rich ebony black strap.
Full thickness traditional bridle leather belt, smooth finish, and entirely handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a rich black dyed strap of vegetable tanned cowhide leather, cut 1.25” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-10oz. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim cut)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.6mm – 4mm)
- Firmness: Medium firmness strap has no break-in period. Soft and supple to the touch, a bit firmer than buffalo, softer and more flexible than a bridle leather. Very comfortable to wear and lasts a long time!
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Ebony Black color (the natural full grain shows through nicely on this hide)
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Belt is exactly as advertised. Color is right with the web pic. Belt and buckle are of good quality and the belt is exactly what I was looking for. I'm glad to get an American makd product of quality from a small business for a fair price. I also bought a black buffalo belt and it's just the same quality.
the belt is excellent and made here is important to me.
I followed the instructions for measurements, so I helped in the success.
Well made, comfortable and good looking.
After years of purchasing junk belts made elsewhere, I'm so happy to have found The Noble Buffalo! I love the quality of the made in the USA black bridle leather. It is a perfect fit, thanks to the sizing instructions that were provided. I highly recommend The Noble Buffalo. Quick turn around and packaged well.