This belt is the glazed tan dyed version of the bestselling strap in the shop. It's a full grain pebbled tan that would look great paired with blue jeans. Buffalo is comfortable to wear, has no break-in period.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Medium strap with a glossy feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear and a small amount of flex. Strong leather.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Glossy Tan Full Grain side. Smooth finished back side.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Very well made with high quality leather. I wanted to try buffalo because the description said no break in period. I’d say it does need to soften a bit but it’s a nice sturdy belt.
I wanted to try a Buffalo leather belt because the description said no break in period. I’d say it does need to soften up a little but it is made very well and a sturdy, quality piece of leather
This is a great looking belt. I can not wait to wear it.
Wanted a belt made in the US, great product, fast shipping and great communication. Very satisfied. Thank You!
This belt is beautifully crafted and I am so excited to wear it on my wedding day. 10/10 would order again