This belt is the glazed tan dyed version of the bestselling strap in the shop. It's a full grain pebbled tan that would look great paired with blue jeans. Buffalo is comfortable to wear, has no break-in period.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Medium strap with a glossy feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear and a small amount of flex. Strong leather.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Glossy Tan Full Grain side. Smooth finished back side.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
The quality of the belt is amazing. I expect the belt to last for years. Many thanks for a superior product.
The measurements and description are accurate. Very pliable and soft. Black is black.
Purchased two belts. They are everyone was looking for in a belt. Top quality, correct fit, and look fantastic.
A belt to last 20 plus years
great belt, quality is superb, fits well.