Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a glazed/glossed medium brown dyed strap of Harness leather, cut 1.25” wide (slim), length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 9-11oz. Sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania, this is leather that ages very well! The edges start off glassy with a clear view of the interior leather fibers. Over time, with body heat and the oils from your hands, the brown color will deepen, the leather will soften slightly, and the polished edges will become even more glassy. Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.25 inches (slim)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 11oz (3.6mm – 4.4mm). Full thickness strap.
- Firmness: Medium temper. Wickett & Craig's harness leather is a bit softer than the other English Bridle variety that I offer.
- Tannery: Leather hide sourced from the Wickett & Craig tannery in Pennsylvania.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Medium Brown color with a noticeable glaze/gloss on the top grain.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Good quality belt, the nickel hardware really makes it stand out. Made and shipped in good time.
Quality is excellent and fits me perfectly.
Belt was so nice I have people asking me where I got it. Quality is exactly what I was looking for.
I have been looking to purchase solid leather belts as the majority of men’s belts today are made of thin split leather and seem to last about a year or less before cracking. These two belts are exactly what I was looking for. Well finished, thick and supple. Highly recommended...