This belt is the "distressed" brown dyed version of the bestselling strap in the shop. It's a textured brown that would look great paired with blue jeans. Buffalo is comfortable to wear, has no break-in period.
- Width: 1.5 inches (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Softer strap with a supple feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear and a small amount of flex. Strong leather.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Distressed texture with brown dye.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Real leather, true brass hardware, great finish work, zero stitching to goof up. Great product thanks!
Ben made just what I asked for. Quality leather goods with the order being delivered quickly.
I have two belts from him and will order a third soon
I have been looking for an actual genuine leather belt for quite a long time. I had gotten very tired of other types of belts stating they were “genuine leather, but the belt had only one thin layer of leather. These cheap bets inky lasting more than two or three months. I needed a REAL belt. When I contacted Buffalo, I was able to see they take pride in making exactly what I needed. The measuring system was accurate and easy to use. I was reassured by other testimonials that these belts are rugged, good quality and well appreciated by other users. I ordered the belt online, received it when promised and it was exactly what I expected. I will buy again.
Great Belt - it has been very difficult to find a quality leather belt that is simple and does not have all the fancy decorated buckles and conchos. Will be making additional purchases.