NEW! This belt is the glazed tan dyed version of the bestselling strap in the shop. It's a full grain pebbled tan that would look great paired with blue jeans. Buffalo is comfortable to wear, has no break-in period.
- Width: 1.5 inches (standard)
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Medium strap with a glossy feel and no break-in period. Comfortable to wear and a small amount of flex. Strong leather.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Glossy Tan Full Grain side. Smooth finished back side.
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
I purchased three belts, one each of three colors. All three are beautifully made and have superior hardware. I'm very glad to have made the decision to buy from Noble Buffalo.
I enjoy the no frills leather and of course who doesn't opening up a box with a new leather item for the smell. Looks like it will last me for years to come.
1.5" Mahogany - Buffalo Leather Belt
Very nice belt ,should last a lifetime. American made quality. Top shelf company to deal with . Highly recommend!
Is this belt actual buffalo hide - that’s the reason I bought it. ?