Full grain leather belt handmade in the USA (St. Louis, MO). This is a navy color dyed strap of soft Chromexcel leather, cut 1.5” wide, length cut to order, and thickness is left as the full 8-9oz. Sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago, this is a soft leather with great pull-up and excellent water resistance. If you are looking for a comfortable soft belt with great weather resistance, this is the one for you! Works well as a men’s or women’s leather belt. See sizing guide image for correct measurement instructions.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 8oz – 9oz (3.2mm – 3.6mm). Full thickness strap.
- Firmness: Soft temper. Horween's Chromexcel line is very soft with a bit of stretch.
- Tannery: Chromexcel leather hide sourced from the Horween tannery in Chicago.
- Solid Brass Buckle & Chicago Screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Navy color
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Proudly stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back