This belt is the slate-gray version of the crazy horse leathers that I offer. Crazy Horse leather has a textured appearance with a slight pull-up effect. Great as a casual belt to pair with jeans. The full grain hide has a beautiful pebbled natural grain. Some hides have more or less features, but all will have more character than a matte-finish belt. The coloring may also vary from strap to strap and from hide to hide. The photo here is a good representation of the average strap taken from one of these hides.
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Length: Cut to order. Not the same as pants or waist size. See sizing image.
- Thickness: 9oz – 10oz (3.5mm – 4mm). Full thickness shoulder or back cut from hide.
- Firmness: Medium to Firm. Dense leather that holds up well to daily use.
- Solid Brass Buckle & chicago screws. Choose from natural brass or nickel plated brass
- Slate Gray "Crazy Horse" dyed color
- Handmade belt loop “keeper”
- Beveled, waxed, and polished edges. Smooth finish, no raw or fuzzy edges
- Standard five holes punched (optionally add 1 smaller and 1 larger hole)
- Stamped with “Made in the USA” on the back
Prompt and awesome quality
I am well satisfied with my new belt of genuine leather after many years of cheap imitations that last less than a year. Your
sizing guide was right on target and your service department was very responsive when I called to correct an error I made in my mailing address. I will definitely recommend Noble Buffalo to my friends!
I bought this belt and another one at the same time. Both are exactly as pictured and of good quality. Shipped in reasonable time too. Glad to get a quality American make product and support small business.
Bought a beautiful belt that was unfortunately too long. Sent an email asking to exchange and the response was amazingly quick. A week later I had a new belt that fits perfectly. The service was friendly and quick, bravo!
I ordered this belt for my husband’s birthday. He was so excited to have a real leather belt made in the USA! We will be ordering more! Thank you!